[Operators] Remove old unused accounts?

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 09:12:13 CST 2009

2009/12/9 Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>:
> Another issue is clean deletion: sending unsubscribes from the old
> account to the entities in the roster, removing the vCard, etc. I don't
> know if any software makes this easy or even possible.

In ejabberd 2.1.0 (and 2.0.5), an account removal triggers the removal
of associated information in the local server, like the roster, last
activity, offline messages, privacy lists, private storage, vCard,
user's nodes and subscriptions in PubSub.

It also sends presence type="unsubscribed" to the contacts since ejabberd 2.0.4.

Related tickets:

---
Badlop
ProcessOne