[Operators] Gmail federation

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Fri Feb 24 16:14:30 UTC 2012

Hi Björn,

On 2012-02-24 16:15, Björn Kempén wrote:
> I am one of the guys at Google responsible for our Google Talk XMPP
> Federation implementation.
> We'd like to debug this issue a bit more in-depth to figure out what's going on.
>
> It would be very helpful for us to have a conversation (over chat or
> phone) with someone having these connection issues, while having a
> short debugging session where a federated domain attempt to connect to
> us.
>
> If you have successfully federated with us before but are unable to do
> so now, and would like to help out with the debugging, reach out to me
> over email and we'll setup a short debugging session where I can
> monitor the dialback verification process from our end.

I am happy to help debuggin this. I administer two servers, one that
works (fsinf.at/jabber.fsinf.at) and one that doesn't (jabber.at).
Please just add me to your roster, my JID is mati at jabber.at or - if you
use gmail.com ;-) - mati at fsinf.at!

greetings, Mati

--
twitter: @mathiasertl | soup: http://soup.er.tl | xing: Mathias Ertl
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!