[Social] Going Social

Dan Mills thunder at mozilla.com
Tue Mar 25 19:12:12 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Aza got me onto the list.  I'm the technical lead for the Mozilla Labs
Weave project which Aza linked to below.  We've been thinking about
ways in which we can integrate XMPP into Weave, as well as the browser
in general, and are pretty excited about the possibilities!

I look forward to waking up to a fuller inbox every day ;-)

Dan