[Social] Introduction

Evan 'Rabble' Henshaw-Plath rabble at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 25 20:08:35 CDT 2008

I'm rabble, i was in said aforementioned conversation at sgfoo, and i
also dragged peter aside at ecomm a couple of weeks ago and pestered him
with questions.

I work on Fire Eagle.

I'm really excited about the idea of web^H^H^Hdata services over xmpp
pubsub for update and ping stream type services.

-rabble

--
Rabble at yahoo-inc.com - Evan Henshaw-Plath
public blog - http://anarchogeek.com