[Social] Roster Sequencing - with labels?

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 12:52:47 CDT 2008

One of the ideas that came up in a recent discussion about wanting to
be able to delegate (or authorize) third parties to act on and
interact with our rosters was that if we had a "perfect" rollback
solution that wouldn't be so bad. That got me thinking about the new
roster sequencing XEP, and how if it supports labeling changes, then
we could use that tool to label those changes as being made by a
delegate, and rollback those changes as we see fit.

This of course totally ignores the fact that we don't seem to have
anything close to a delegation solution, but i thought it might be
good to bring up that possible unforeseen use case up.

~ Anders