[standards-jig] Pub/Sub for JNG?

Dave dave at dave.tj
Wed May 1 20:01:41 CDT 2002

How about IM?  I think we should be able to improve some clients' latency
by using UDP.  Allowing clients and servers to support it certainly
doesn't hurt anybody, does it?  I hate the idea of disallowing something
simply because we may not have too many apps ATM that'd benefit much
from it.

 - Dave, who hates PASCAL, but is starting to love these stupid one-liners