[standards-jig] Advanced authentication

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Wed May 8 18:35:31 CDT 2002

> Robert, don't give up your convictions!  Group think is bad so if you have a
> contrary opinion keep plugging it (while keeping an open mind of course).
> Debate can only help in creating a good spec.

I'm not giving up :) I'm just accepting that there might be some better
ways of doing things. I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of
thing, but I saw a need and tried to fill it in a way that would meet my
requirements.

However, I'd be quite happy to accept an alternative that also meets
those requirements - I'm not pigheaded enough to beleive that my way is
the best way :P

Rob.