[standards-jig] Posting of Member Addresses

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri May 10 12:19:38 CDT 2002

Sorry about that. I've just verified that all of the jabber.org mailing
lists now have consistent privacy policies, among which are that only the
list admin (me) may view the subscriber lists. The subscriber lists for
standards-jig and one other mailing list were viewable by anyone, and
several of the subscriber lists were viewable by list members. Privacy is
definitely a priority for us here at jabber.org and I apologize for the
error.

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/