[standards-jig] What to do about PubSub

Piers Harding piers at ompa.net
Wed Sep 18 07:16:48 CDT 2002

Can we add to this some thought on how to deal with networking pubsub
components together (a protocol for pubsub components to cooperate in
sharing/channeling pubsub data), or will this fall into one of
 the other categories.

Perhaps there is also some tie back into browse/disco here, so we may
need to define how pubsub intergrates with other JEPS/specifications.

Cheers.