[standards-jig] What to do about PubSub

DJ Adams dj.adams at pobox.com
Wed Sep 18 07:56:10 CDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 01:16:48PM +0100, Piers Harding wrote:
> Can we add to this some thought on how to deal with networking pubsub
> components together (a protocol for pubsub components to cooperate in
> sharing/channeling pubsub data), or will this fall into one of
>  the other categories.

Yes, how could I forget such a key part of our (0024) JEP? ;-)
This is probably worth a mention of its own, yes.

> Perhaps there is also some tie back into browse/disco here, so we may
> need to define how pubsub intergrates with other JEPS/specifications.

I'm sure there will be tie ins with other namespaces, I'm guessing
they'll come out in the wash and we'll deal with them that way rather than
put the relationships up on pedestals of their own ...

(IMO)
dj