[standards-jig] NEW JEP: Direct TCP (JEP-0046)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Sep 18 13:50:02 CDT 2002

Justin,

Perhaps you could explain the ways in which your DTCP is different from
the Jabber OOB Broadcast Service (JOBS) spec defined in JEP-0042
(http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0042.html). There were some questions
about that in today's JSF discussion.

Also, some use cases and requirements would be a helpful addition to your
DTCP JEP. I may start requiring those sections in order for a JEP to be
published.

Jabber Software Foundation