[standards-jig] UPDATED AGAIN: Multi-User Chat, v. 0.4

David Sutton jabber at dsutton.legend.uk.com
Thu Sep 19 01:52:10 CDT 2002

Hi again,

  One thing came to me. For kick and ban, the ability to specify a
  reason would be good. I've some ideas for the implementation and that
  would be a useful thing to have. This could be done as a <reason> tag
  under jabber:gc:admin. Would it be a good idea for the ban list to
  also return who banned and any reason?

  I'm also wondering over having server admins who could override a room
  ownership, defined in the configuration file.

Regards,

  David