[standards-jig] UPDATED AGAIN: Multi-User Chat, v. 0.4

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Sep 19 12:05:50 CDT 2002

I think that this information would be handled by agents, browse, disco,
or the future protocol that the Council cooks up to replace that witches'
brew. (Pun intended.)

I'll add this as an open issue and perhaps we can add this information
once the new service discovery spec or specs are finalized.

Jabber Software Foundation