[standards-jig] UPDATED AGAIN: Multi-User Chat, v. 0.4

David Sutton jabber at dsutton.legend.uk.com
Thu Sep 19 12:42:02 CDT 2002

Well, as a stop gap, how about allowing an iq get of the current
settings? This would at least allow people to find out, and could also
be tied into a chatbot plugin. You could even have chatbot announce to
you in a private chat that this is a moderated room and you don't have
the ability to talk.

Regards,

  David