[standards-jig] UPDATED AGAIN: Multi-User Chat, v. 0.4

David Sutton jabber at dsutton.legend.uk.com
Thu Sep 19 14:29:47 CDT 2002

I'd prefer agents/browse/disco or their successor as well .. the only
problem is that we've not got them yet in a stable form. This is
basically only a stopgap until a decent, standard system can be put in
place.

This is one of the problems that exist at the moment, we're working on
building blocks, but some of the foundation blocks are not in place yet.
The fact that they are so fundamental is why they are so much harder :)

Regards,

  David