[standards-jig] UPDATED AGAIN: Multi-User Chat, v. 0.4

Ben Schumacher ben at blahr.com
Fri Sep 20 06:42:45 CDT 2002

What if we did something like:
<iq type='result' from='room at service' to='someuser' id='r1'>
  <features xmlns='jabber:gc:user'>
    <feature name='anonymous' active='yes'/>
    <feature name='invitation-only' active='no'/>
    <feature name='logging' active='yes'/>
    <feature name='moderated' active='yes'/>
    <feature name='password-protected' active='no'/>
    <feature name='persistent' active='yes'/>
    <feature name='public' active='yes'/>
  </features>
</iq>

Whatever you do, please make it well-formed XML... you're missing a '/'
in the example below. 8^P

Cheers,

bs.