[standards-jig] Version 0.6 of JEP-0045 (Multi-User Chat)

David Sutton jabber at dsutton.legend.uk.com
Sat Sep 21 16:48:52 CDT 2002

Hi again ;)

  Ok, regarding roles - does admin imply voice, or should two role
  elements be given, one for admin and one for voice? Actually, in the
  examples, you have voice as a seperate element - should it not be a
  role?

  Just throwing this idea out as some people might bring it up - should
  the status code also have a message attached or not? I know the body
  text states something, but just a thought.

  Example 28 - should <x xmlns='jabber:gc:user'> read
  <x xmlns='jabber:iq:negotiate'> ?

Regards,

  David