[standards-jig] Version 0.6 of JEP-0045 (Multi-User Chat)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Sep 23 18:09:23 CDT 2002

A conference service hosts rooms. This JEP addresses the ways in which
users (participants, owners, and admins) interact with rooms, not with the
conference service itself. So how users (e.g., service admins) interact
with the service itself is out of scope. How rooms relate to each other
(hierarchies) is out of scope. This is all about creating, destroying,
joining, leaving, administering, and talking in rooms. Anything else is
best left for another JEP.

Jabber Software Foundation