[Standards-JIG] bot-challenge proto-JEP

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Tue Sep 6 13:57:20 CDT 2005

Op donderdag 01 september 2005 00:38, schreef Mircea Bardac:
<snip>
> + (maybe) a blacklisted servers central database to share spim servers
> (would require some kind of federation - the servers sending blacklisted
> servers should be trusted somehow)

I don't think it should be a central point of failure. It should be that the
admin can say: I trust this and that server and/or I trust all servers with
certificates. From time to time it can exchange blacklisted domains with all
these servers to which there is a connection.

<snip>

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.

xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org ( http://jabber.tk/ )