[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Flagging the Primary Resource

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Thu Sep 29 21:35:57 CDT 2005

> Do you need to know your "true" priority? You don't know if you're
> selected as the "primary resource". Maybe sending the priority is a
> "priority request", rather than a priority setting.

I guess, but in the case of a resource request, the server at least tells
you what your resource is.

But that being said, with the current protocol, you don't get told that
you're the primary resource, either.  You can only figure out that you're
the primary resource, if none of your other resources have the flag. :-)

TX