[Standards-JIG] iq for ibb

Alex Wenckus alex at jivesoftware.com
Tue Dec 5 22:22:55 UTC 2006

The way we have implemented it, it is being used. We deviated from
XEP-0095 by allowing the selection of multiple stream mechanisms. The
client then attempts the different mechanisms until it discovers one
that works.

Our use of IBB has been irresponsible in that case as Wildfire currently
does not have AMP support.