[Standards-JIG] XEP-171 Changes....

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Tue Dec 26 16:48:51 CST 2006

Chris,

Other than the change about services/bots announcing that they are a
translation service provider, are there any other changes you want to make
to XEP-171?

I apologize if they were not incorporated a while back. I do not remember
seeing your emails about it back in Oct but I was travel most of the month.

for those that are interested, you can download our Java based XMPP client
from https://xmpp.je.jfcom.mil. It supports the client portion of XEP-171
using Google Translate and SYSTRAN and our SVG over XMPP whiteboarding
specification.

We are starting work in a service/bot that will implement the server portion
of XEP-171.

boyd

--------

Chris Mullins chris.mullins at coversant.net
Sat Dec 16 13:37:13 CST 2006

Translation)

I had posted quite a few comments against this XEP a few months back,
but never got any responses.

When I looked through it (which I did in detail) and applied some use
cases to it, there were a number of areas in which it was incomplete.

--
Chris Mullins