[Standards] publish+configure again

Tomasz Sterna tomek at xiaoka.com
Mon Apr 2 06:34:33 CDT 2007

Dnia 30-03-2007, pią o godzinie 09:44 -0600, Peter Saint-Andre
napisał(a):
> I raised this issue in one of the Council meetings IIRC. If you think
> that p+c gives you complete control over who has access to the item
> for all time, you are mistaken.

Adding p+c option "destroy content on reconfigure" would provide this.

When this envisioned "malicious client" reconfigures the node for its
purposes, PEP service destroys content we want to protect and the
"malicious client" is free to use the node for whatever it chooses.

--
Tomasz Sterna
Xiaoka Grp.  http://www.xiaoka.com/