[Standards] "Reason Attribute" for JingleSession-Terminate packet?

Thiago Camargo thiago at jivesoftware.com
Fri Apr 13 10:59:21 CDT 2007

Hello Peter,

I would like structured strings; it increases compatibility in many
aspects.
Maybe we should add several types and add an OPTIONAL description in
free-form.

Enum ReasonType{
"normally",
"media-error",
"connectivity-error",
"general-error"
}

And an optional description that SHOULD be OPTIONAL.

Using both we can increase compatibility in error handling and user
messages.

Best Regards,
Thiago