[Standards] updated STUN discovery proposal

Mridul mridul at sun.com
Thu Apr 19 12:53:42 CDT 2007

This makes sense.
Looks like I missed this when I went through the archives, thanks.
One of the nagging concerns I am having of late is that specs might be
getting retrofitted around a few base specs.
Under normal circumstances, I am a big proponent of a modular design of
protocols : but there are cases where I get the feeling we might be
stretching it a bit - sacrificing simplicity and compatibility just to
'be right'.

Regards,
Mridul