[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: MUC Auto-Join

Lukáš 'Spike' Polívka lukas.polivka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:15:57 CDT 2007

On 6/1/07, XMPP Extensions Editor <editor at xmpp.org> wrote:

> Title: MUC Auto-Join
>
> Abstract: This document defines a method for IM users to automatically join a multi-user chat room on login.

> The XMPP Council will decide within 7 days (or at its next meeting) whether to accept this proposal as an official XEP.

Hi!

I've skimmed only quickly over the proto-XEP, but its title makes me
wonder -- does it really only cover only the "autojoin" use-case? I
have about 20-30 MUC bookmarks right now, but I let my client autojoin
only about 5 of them. I'd like to keep that functionality.

Thanks
Lukáš

IM (XMPP/Jabber/Google Talk): spike411 at jabber.cz
ICQ, AIM, MSN: Never ever!