[Standards] Searching in a server side message archive (XEP-0136)

Stefan Reuter stefan.reuter at reucon.com
Tue Jun 26 00:16:41 UTC 2007

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> I think that searching or filtering is something we'd define on top of
> archives. We might use XEP-0055 for that, or something else.

Ok. I would really like to push this a bit as I regard searching as a
crucial feature to be up with the features clients currenlty implement
locally. Jeti already expressed interest in supporting the XEP provided
that a search feature is available.

What are the options to push this forward?

reuter network consulting
Neusser Str. 110
50760 Koeln
Telefon: +49 221 1305699-0
Telefax: +49 221 1305699-90
E-Mail:  stefan.reuter at reucon.com
Jabber:  stefan.reuter at reucon.com

Steuernummern 215/5140/1791 USt-IdNr. DE220701760