[Standards] Local User Discovery?

Sebastian M. lists at seb7.de
Sun Jul 6 16:16:38 CDT 2008

Thanks Marcus and Matthew, I read some XEPs, but somehow overlooked
the one I was looking for.
I'm going to check out the current implementations and look further
into it :-)

Sebastian

(oh, and Marcus: Sorry if I send a mail to you, the iPod mailreader is
not very good in handling mailing lists)

--
Sebastian M.
Student of Computer Science at the University of Kaiserslautern.