[Standards] New Proto-XEP: Multi-User Gaming

Jehan Jehan.3cqv6n at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Fri Jul 18 07:45:52 CDT 2008

I have not read at all the proposition of XEP now, but this is at least
a very good idea! I was indeed thinking about something like this lately
and found no existing XEP about games protocols through XMPP! So that's
nice, it will avoir me having to try to write one and use my very small
personal time.

I will read that soon and give my opinion. :-)
And I will probably be an implementer also if this fits me because I
was thinking about a game with XMPP (in fact I had begun to write it
several monthes ago and stopped it, but with a home-made very basic
protocol on TCP. And recently I was thinking about rewriting it with
XMPP!).

Jehan

--
Jehan