[Standards] XEP-0060: event message type

vatsarv vatsarv.3d02xz at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Wed Jul 23 07:11:33 CDT 2008

Hi Peter, Thanks for the quick response.

The message type of 'headline' will solve my previous problem, but a
new problem has come up because of this.

I went throught the xep-0160 to see how the headline messages are
treated if the client is offline. This XEP recommends not to store any
offline message.
This is where I have a problem. I dont want to lose the message
altogether.
(The notification I get is an important one and I can't afford to lose
it)

Also, what was the messagetype used for PubSub till now? I dont see any
message type in the XEP 0060.

--
vatsarv