[Standards] [Fwd: SASL to draft questionnaire]
stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Jul 30 19:34:45 UTC 2008
This may be of interest here -- the SASL folks are working to advance
RFC 4422 to Draft and are looking for implementation reports. Has anyone
on this list developed their own SASL implementation, or are all the
XMPP clients, servers, and libraries incorporating specialized SASL code?
-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:14:32 +0100
From: Chris Newman <Chris.Newman at Sun.COM>
Subject: SASL to draft questionnaire
To: ietf-sasl at imc.org
Here's a proposed questionnaire for an implementation report.
I am not volunteering to compile responses to the questions, but I am
willing to answer these questions for my implementations.
RFC 4422 Implementation Questionnaire
0. Contact and Description
Implementation (Software or Service) Name:
1. Have you implemented SASL and/or SASL mechanism?
2. Which SASL mechanisms have you implemented?
3. For how long has it been deployed?
4. What features have NOT been implemented from SASL?
5. What features of SASL or SASL mechanisms are problematic for your
6. Please add any other comments you wish to share:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7338 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Standards