[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0224 (Attention)

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Wed Nov 12 06:15:13 CST 2008

> I would also add that showing different feature sets to different
> people in your roster breaks entity capabilities (XEP-0115) mechanism.

Why? Isn't XEP-0115 based on a hash from your feature string? And even
the old version works: every feature that is optionally enabled was
put in an 'ext'; for attention you would have created an 'attention'
extension (which you would have needed to do anyway, since a user can
turn this off).

cheers,
Remko