[Standards] Event for the 10th birthday of XMPP

Nicolas Vérité nicolas.verite at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:52:16 UTC 2008

Of course I'm interested in it (as I told you). I offer you my help.

Worldwide events could take the same shape as Mozilla, Ubuntu and Mandriva do.

IMHO, a central place (like the XSF) should be the place where we
collaborate, and decline locally, as the organizers wish/can. We can
rely on User Groups of course, like Linux/Unix and free/opensource
software User Groups, and also maybe companies working around XMPP.

Nicolas Vérité (Nÿco) mailto:nicolas.verite at gmail.com
Jabber ID : xmpp:nyco at jabber.fr
http://linuxfr.org/ - http://fr.wikipedia.org/ -
http://www.jabberfr.org/ - http://qsos.org/