[Standards] C2C TLS

Jonathan Schleifer js-xmpp-standards at webkeks.org
Tue Nov 25 13:03:15 UTC 2008

I'd be interested to have a look at that client lib. In which language
is it written?
I also like the fact that you don't try to use a direct connection,
which has the known problems, which many just ignored in the previous
discussion. If your lib works, I'd be happy to see clients using it :).
But unfortunately, a new lib doesn't solve the problem for the current
clients, or did you patch any existing, widespread lib like xmpppy?