[Standards] C2C TLS

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 08:57:37 CST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Jonathan Schleifer
<js-xmpp-standards at webkeks.org> wrote:
>> In Gajim, yes. In other clients it's deployed.
> Yes, but that are *VERY* few, like Psi in SVN (last time I tried to build
> it, it wouldn't because it's still coded for gcc 3 and after about 20
> changes I got too lazy to fix the rest).

For the standards process, we generally consider two independent
implementations to be a minimum for protocols to be considered
implemented. So under this system, we do have enough implementation
experience to comment on Jingle and advance it through the standards
process, although this isn't true of all protocols.