[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0167 (Jingle RTP Sessions)
XMPP Extensions Editor
editor at xmpp.org
Wed Nov 26 15:30:16 CST 2008
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0167 (Jingle RTP Sessions).
Abstract: This specification defines a Jingle application type for negotiating one or more sessions that use the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) to exchange media such as voice or video. The application type includes a straightforward mapping to Session Description Protocol (SDP) for interworking with SIP media endpoints.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2008-12-19.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the standards at xmpp.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
More information about the Standards