[Standards] XEP - 0060 - Multiple Subscriptions

Rv, Srivatsa srivatsa.rv at philips.com
Thu Nov 27 22:25:30 CST 2008

Hi,

This is related to the multiple subscriptions to a single node as mentioned under XEP 0060.

My client has subscribed to a node twice and hence has two subscription IDs. When there is a publication on that node,
1) Will my client receive two messages or just one?
2) If it receives two messages, is it possible to map the message to the corresponding subscription id?

Regards,
Srivatsa