[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0166 (Jingle)

Jehan Jehan.3jl7fb at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Fri Nov 28 07:19:29 CST 2008

Hi,

about the basic Jingle XEP, I have just read it. On a first impression,
there is just one point: in section "6.7 Termination", there is no
example of the probably most common termination case: the jingle media
session has been done, processed and end normally (so with <no-error>
element in <reason>).

The example exists at the beginning (example 5), but I think this is
good thing to give it again in the termination section as it will happen
all the time when a Jingle session occures, isn't it?

Jehan

--
Jehan