[Standards] website transition

Andreas Monitzer jig at monitzer.com
Mon Sep 8 19:07:11 UTC 2008

On Sep 08, 2008, at 19:55, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> If you find any website problems, please let us know!

Yes, my feature request dating back to the website version even before
the move to drupal still isn't implemented, even though I was
repeatedly told that it's on the todo list since back then :(

My request was to have an RSS or Atom feed of the public server list,
so I can display that list in Adium in the registration dialog.
Of course, moving to a wiki makes the whole thing even worse, since
there's no easy solution to that problem now (since the completely
nonsemantic wiki code is the only data source).
I could do some kind of html extraction, but that would break as soon
as someone does an edit that changes the website slightly.

All the data I need is there, I just can't access it...