[Standards] website transition

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Sep 9 12:23:30 UTC 2008

Kevin Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Jehan
> <Jehan.3fgvxn at no-mx.jabberforum.org> wrote:
>> So a short page summarizing the current topics in the XSF, ...
>> On the new wiki, we could such a page now...
> We could - it just needs someone to volunteer to do it and keep it up
> to date by reading the lists, mucs, etc.

Sounds like the Jabber Journal, or an XMPP Report, or somesuch.

I think we're reserving www.jabber.org for pointers to code projects and
other information for end users (secondarily for developers). However,
at the same time as we've relaunched www.jabber.org we have started
wiki.xmpp.org, so I think that might be a good place for an XMPP Report.
We also have blog.xmpp.org and I'd be open to having someone post a
regular report there. If you're interested, ping me.

This thread is a bit off-topic here. If you want to continue it, please
do so on the webteam at jabber.org list.