[Standards] Namespaces, specifications, and protocol life cycles

Pavel Simerda pavlix at pavlix.net
Wed Sep 10 09:43:44 CDT 2008

I believe it both helps with the discipline (a little bit)
and helps to maintain graceful transitions in cases we fail.

Furthermore it simplifies (sometimes allows at all) maintaining
compatibility if used (very) carefully and with as little major
version transitions as possible.

Pavel

--

Pavel Šimerda
Freelancer v oblasti počítačových sítí, komunikace a bezpečnosti