[Standards] XEP-0107 v. 1.2

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Thu Sep 25 20:50:42 CDT 2008

I've provisionally updated XEP-0107 (User Mood) to track changes to
the other PEP payload specs. I've also added a few more moods, and I've
included definitions for all the moods (based on the definitions from
Wiktionary).

Changelog: Allowed empty mood element to signify a pause in publishing;
added undefined element to handle any unspecified mood; also added more
moods: amorous, cautious, confident, contemplative, crazy, creative,
dejected, dismayed, envious, hopeful, lucky, outraged, relaxed,
spontaneous, strong, thankful, tired, weak.

HTML: http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0107-1.2.html

SVN diff: http://is.gd/39el

https://stpeter.im/