[Standards] Anonymous SASL and Presence

Eloi Bail eloi.bail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:35:46 UTC 2009

Thanks for your reply...
As I understood, if I want to push my presence, I have to send a stanza for
each JID because XMPP servers can not route my presence (because roster
empty)... which is not very great :(

So I guess, I have to use encryption SASL, to have a not random JID and so
push only one time my presence.

Right ?

Eloi