[Summit] Summit Attendance

Kurt Zeilenga Kurt.Zeilenga at Isode.com
Sun Jul 18 21:34:46 CST 2010

I'm in transit now,  I'd be up for a late dinner and drinks this evening.  The earliest I'd likely be able to met folks is 8pm downtown.  Don't mind catching up with folks who prefer an earlier start.  Just let me know by email when and where.

-- Kurt

Ps: Staying at embassy suites downtown.