MY DEAREST BELOVED 176.109.67.76
31 Dec
2023
31 Dec
'23
1:52 a.m.
MY DEAREST BELOVED I am Mrs. April Steves, 75 years old, deaf and a widow. I was married to late Engr Keith Howard Steves ,who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2007 after a brief illness that lasted only five days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$30 M in a firm here. Following my ill health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works. More details will be made known to you upon your response. aprilsteves586@gmail.com May God Bless You. Mrs. April Steves
1006
Age (days ago)
1006
Last active (days ago)
0 comments
1 participants
participants (1)
-
Mrs April Steves