IoT Meetup San Francisco tuesday 21 at 19:00
Inspired by the berlin initiative by Stpeter, I would like to invite anyone interested for a beer and some refreshing Internet of Things discussion to San Francisco. I'm visiting as part of a Swedish delegation on research cooperation around smart grid technologies. http://www.meetup.com/technology-11/events/119933662/ Any suggestions on a good location? -- Regards Joachim Lindborg CTO, systems architect Sustainable Innovation AB Adress: Box 55998 102 16 Stockholm Besöksadress: Storgatan 31 (Malmgården) Email: Joachim.lindborg@sust.se, www.sust.se linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joachimlindborg Tel +46 706-442270
Hello, I'm in San Francisco back on Sathurday. Are you guys still going to be there? Thanks, Diana On 05/17/2013 05:32 PM, Joachim Lindborg wrote:
Inspired by the berlin initiative by Stpeter, I would like to invite anyone interested for a beer and some refreshing Internet of Things discussion to San Francisco. I'm visiting as part of a Swedish delegation on research cooperation around smart grid technologies.
http://www.meetup.com/technology-11/events/119933662/
Any suggestions on a good location?
participants (2)
-
Diana Cionoiu -
Joachim Lindborg