My thesis was written in Russian, even if I send to u some text - you can hardly read it. I am not yet very familiar with the basic theses of IOT (or maybe u have some good description about it), but this weekend I'll see on the Internet the information about it. For the use Semantic Web and xmpp - I need some time to reflect on that connection and possible applications. p.s: we can create some little "voice conference" in this weekend. In a conversation is easier to discuss important issues.
Hello Madina.
Do you have a link to your diploma work? How does it relate to Internet of Things?
This group just opened up. I guess we're waiting for a sufficient amount of interested parties to be able to start to discuss how the XMPP architecture can be used to in IoT, >and the Semantic Web. We work with AMR, IoT and Semantic Web, and would also like to participate in setting standards for how we can extend XMPP across the >semantic web (communicate with semantic resources over XMPP instead of over HTTP, extend SPARQL to include XMPP-based resources, etc.), and also use as a >transport mechanism in sensor networks. Perhaps we could also create some kind of test-bed for IoT using XMPP and Semantic Web technologies?
How many members of the IoT XMPP group are now/soon ready/interested in participating in such work?
Or is it customary for one party to suggest a solution based on what they've already done?
Sincerely, Peter Waher
-- accident - the unknown regularity...
participants (1)
-
Madina