more backers for XMPP in IOT
Hello all in the IoT list. Is anybody wanting to help out in anyway to update the http://xmpp-iot.github.io page? we need examples examples examples fork and update please and if you would like to sign the backers page feel free to do a pullrequest with your writing *Regards* Joachim Lindborg CTO, systems architect Sustainable Innovation SUST.se Barnhusgatan 3 111 23 Stockholm Email: Joachim.lindborg@sust.se linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joachimlindborg Tel +46 706-442270
Hi, +1 I was hoping to visit the Summit next week to talk to you but unfortunately I cannot make it. I’ll check the page to see if I can contribute somehow. Cheers, Eelco Hello all in the IoT list. Is anybody wanting to help out in anyway to update the http://xmpp-iot.github.io<http://xmpp-iot.github.io/> page? This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.
Sad would have been fun to meet you. Just give me a logo and short text if you would like to add the company unless you would like to do it through git yourself måndag 19 januari 2015 skrev Cramer, E.R. (Eelco) <Eelco.Cramer@tno.nl>:
Hi,
+1
I was hoping to visit the Summit next week to talk to you but unfortunately I cannot make it. I’ll check the page to see if I can contribute somehow.
Cheers, Eelco
Hello all in the IoT list. Is anybody wanting to help out in anyway to update the http://xmpp-iot.github.io page?
This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.
-- *Regards* Joachim Lindborg CTO, systems architect Sustainable Innovation SUST.se Barnhusgatan 3 111 23 Stockholm Email: Joachim.lindborg@sust.se linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joachimlindborg Tel +46 706-442270
participants (2)
-
Cramer, E.R. (Eelco) -
Joachim Lindborg