I've started proxy voting via xmpp:memberbot@xmpp.org on the membership applications listed here: https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Membership_Applications_Q2_2024 We will hold a member meeting on June 6th, 2024 to formally approve the voting results. The meeting particulars are: Date: June 6th, 2024 Time: 19:00 UTC Location: xmpp:xsf@muc.xmpp.org When you have problems with memberbot please contact my directly by email or xmpp. Thanks, Alex
Hello, because of changed travel schedule I need to move our member meeting from June 6th to June 5th. Its updated in the XSF event calendar. The new meeting particulars are: Date: June 5th, 2024 Time: 19:00 UTC Location: xmpp:xsf@muc.xmpp.org Thanks, Alex ------ Originalnachricht ------ Von "Alexander Gnauck" <gnauck@gmail.com> An "XSF Members" <members@xmpp.org> Datum 21.05.2024 18:04:52 Betreff [Members] OFFICIAL MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
I've started proxy voting via xmpp:memberbot@xmpp.org on the membership applications listed here: https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Membership_Applications_Q2_2024
We will hold a member meeting on June 6th, 2024 to formally approve the voting results.
The meeting particulars are: Date: June 6th, 2024 Time: 19:00 UTC Location: xmpp:xsf@muc.xmpp.org
When you have problems with memberbot please contact my directly by email or xmpp.
Thanks, Alex
participants (1)
-
Alexander Gnauck