[Council] VOTE: Conferencing JIG

David Waite dwaite at jabber.com
Sat Aug 4 01:32:22 CDT 2001

+1, of course :-)

I have already done substantial work on a proposal for a new
conferencing protocol (as I imagine most of you know); so far, this work
has been hosted at http://jabber.org/?oid=1538 (in the discussion
forums). I'm going to be working on JEP-izing the existing document (and
converting it back from docbook-xml to docbook-sgml) and finishing up
the loose ends. For those interested in reviewing the (lengthy) proposal
before stpeter processes it, I'll post a URL to it on the discussion
forum and to the members list once there is something more worthy of review

-David Waite